MIR News: Kick-Start Your 2015 Trip Planning and Save
Now’s the time to kick-start your 2015 vacation planning: MIR is offering almost all our 2015 Small Group Tours at 2014 prices!
For a limited time, savvy travelers can join one of MIR’s 2015 small group tours at the 2014 price. From now until the end of August, globetrotters can save money by reserving a spot on any of our 2015 small group tours – at the same price as this year’s tours.
- Ancient Persia – Modern Iran (April 2015 departure sold out)
- Journey Through Central Asia: The Five ‘Stans (April 2015 departure sold out)
- Treasures of the South Caucasus (September 2015 departure sold out)
Other departures of these trips are still available.
- Siberian Winter Escapade
- A Taste of Georgia: Wine, Cuisine & Culture
- Chinese Turkestan & Central Asia
- Kaliningrad & the Baltics
- Balkan Odyssey: Crossroads of Culture
- Once Forbidden Lands of Central Asia & Iran
- China’s Silk Road & Tibet: Route of Monks & Merchants
- Classic Western Russia: Moscow, Novgorod & St. Petersburg
- Mongolian Explorer: The Gobi & Beyond with Naadam Festival
Try out our Trip Finder or explore our Destination Map to choose among the 30 small group trips we have to offer. Sign up before trip dates and prices for 2015 are officially published to take advantage of this special offer. Contact us for availability or more information.
Please note: Discount is not applicable to:
- Flexible Essential Private Independent Trips
- Rail Journeys by Private Train
- Any Custom or Private Journey
(Top photo credit: Michel Behar – Patricia Schultz , author of 1,000 Places to See Before You Die, in Uzbekistan on MIR’s Journey Through Central Asia: The Five ‘Stans.)
PUBLISHED: July 29, 2014