We thoroughly enjoy working closely with group travel planners from alumni and museum institutions, as well as a wide range of specialty groups and private clubs, to come up with an itinerary that fulfills even the most challenging and unusual requests. And we have a knack for balancing the realities of our destinations with the expectations of a western clientele.
Over the years we’ve helped countless organizations achieve their travel goals, and we’d love the opportunity to work with you and your institution.
Some of our Current and Past Affinity Clients
- The Harvard Museums of Science and Culture
- Harvard University Alumni Association
- Stanford Travel/Study, Stanford Alumni Association
- Yale Alumni Association
- ignition Inc. for
- The Silk Road Project for Yo Yo Ma
- – global motorcycle tours
- Dartmouth College Alumni Travel
- Cal Berkeley Alumni Association
- Northwestern University Alumni Association
- Alumnae and Alumni of Vassar College
- MIT Alumni Association
- University of Virginia Alumni Travel
- University of Washington Alumni Association
- Smith College Alumnae Association
- Bryn Mawr College Alumnae Association
- World Affairs Council Philadelphia
- Commonwealth Club of California
- Princeton Journeys, Alumni Association of Princeton University
- The University of Pennsylvania Institute for Theater Technology
- California Agricultural Leadership Foundation
- Bill Altaffer, declared the “World’s Most Traveled Man” in 2005
- The American Museum of Natural History
- Cornell Adult University
- Washington Agriculture and Forestry Education Foundation
- North Thurston High School Marching Band
- LSU AgCenter
- The Texas Farm Bureau
- Warren Miller Entertainment
- National World War II Museum
Contact a MIR Specialist today to start planning a fascinating travel experience for your group at 1-111-111-1111 or [email protected].
Special Interest Groups
What started back in the mid-1980s as a volleyball exchange between Soviet and American teams evolved through MIR into a passion to connect North American groups with their counterparts in Russia and beyond. We’ve helped every type of specialty group imaginable along the way:
- Hawaiian hula dancers took part in a local Siberian festival.
- Craft beer brewers were received like VIPs at breweries in the town where Pilsner originated.
- California police at the LAPD met their Russian counterparts on the Moscow beat.
- Genealogy buffs discovered long-lost relatives in their ancestral villages.
- Agriculturists were warmly welcomed for overnights in the homes of local farmers.
If your group’s got a special interest – whether it be bridge playing, horse riding, jazz music, military history or the like – get in touch with us to discuss details of a customized tour for your organization.
Contact a MIR Specialist today to find the perfect combination of destination and avocation at 1-111-111-1111 or [email protected]