MIR in the News: Baltimore Sun, Global Traveler, International Travel News & more!
As experts in travel to Central Asia, Russia, Mongolia and beyond, it’s always gratifying when word of our tours and destinations is noticed and shared. Here are some of MIR’s recent mentions in the press:
- MIR’s Arctic Explorer: Quest for the Norther Lights rail journey by luxury private train was highlighted in several newspapers including the , the , the , the , and the .
- Lifestyle and fashion website recently included MIR’s Russian Winter Wonderland small group tour in a roundup of celebratory winter vacations
- Global Traveler spotlighted Uzbek food and culture in a recent article about MIR’s Backstreets & Bazaars of Uzbekistan small group tour, inviting readers to “take a tasty 10-day culinary tour…this spring, and celebrate Navruz, the Uzbek New Year.”
- International Travel News featured a story from MIR traveler Jim Delmonte who shared his experiences on MIR’s small group tour Mongolian Explorer: The Gobi & Beyond with Naadam Festival, calling it “an exciting trip even for a seasoned traveler.” Jim noted the beautiful landscapes and hospitable Mongolian culture as highlights of his trip, and MIR’s choice of accommodations and “very good” Tour Manager were given shout-outs as well.
- Travel blog, TripSavvy, included MIR’s new small group tour Remote Russia: Yakutia & Kamchatka as on of their ““.
(click on photo to see larger version)
(Top Photo: Outside the Snow Hotel in Kirkenes, Norway; Photo credit: Kirkenes Snow Hotel)
PUBLISHED: January 26, 2018