MIR in the News: Condé Nast Traveler, The Chicago Tribune, Luxury Travel Magazine and more
- MIR Vice President, Annie Lucas, was recently asked by to provide her expertise on responsible travel in today’s undiscovered, untouched, and often relatively undeveloped destinations. She said of travel to Iran:
“In Iran…It’s fine to wear colored scarves – many people assume they have to be black – and for a bit of hair to be showing in front, but taking too much liberty with the rules isn’t advisable, even if you see other foreigners doing so.”
- , showcasing the best of arts, lifestyle and culture in West Texas, recently spotlighted MIR’s Iranian tour offerings in its July “Wanderings” travel column.
- highlighted several reasons why tourists are flocking to Iran in 2016.
- MIR’s luxury rail journey by private train, Heart of Persia, was featured in several publications including , , and.
- Patricia Schultz, travel enthusiast and author of , was recently a special host on one of MIR’s popular small group tours, Ancient Persia, Modern Iran. She shared some of her impressions of the tour with the publishers of her books, .
- travel section included MIR’s Inside the Russian Space Program small group tour in its weekly roundup of happening travel trends.
- MIR’s small group tour, Russian Winter Wonderland, was featured in in a roundup of their favorite “celebration vacation” ideas.
- and the travel blog highlighted MIR’s Arctic Explorer by Private Train luxury rail journey.
- recently included MIR’s Kamchatka: Reindeer Herders & the Ring of Fire small group tour in a roundup of cool sustainable tours to take in 2017.
- Global Traveler Magazine, a monthly publication dedicated to serving business and luxury travelers, recently featured MIR’s The Silk Route by Private Train rail journey in an article on today’s exclusive and ultra-luxurious options for high-end travelers.
(click on photo to see larger version)
Top Photo: Winter wonderland in Suzdal, Russia; Credit: Jonathan Irish
PUBLISHED: October 3, 2016