Make a Payment: Quick, Easy and Secure
Before you click through to our online payment form, there are some things we’d like to point out:
- Accepted Methods of Payment: For reservations on MIR trips made directly with MIR, land tour payments (initial trip deposits and final payments) are accepted by check, wire transfer, money order, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover).
- If you are booking through a travel agent, an alumni association or any other organization, please contact your agent to find out what form of payment the agent accepts. MIR can accept final payment from travel agents by agency check only. For payments by check, wire transfer, ACH or money order, contact us for instructions.
- International airfare and/or travel insurance may not be paid for via this form – call us to make arrangements.
- Booking Number: Please enter your Booking Number – found in the top right corner of your invoice – into the Booking Number Field in the payment form. Enter the word DEPOSIT if you are placing an initial trip deposit. Omit the decimal in your entry if there is one in your booking number.
- Once you hit the PROCESS button, and the transaction is complete, you’ll receive a receipt at the email address you provided.
- Please note that your credit card will be charged immediately on completion of the form.
Note regarding the online payment system:
The secure payment server is somewhat sensitive to how you fill in your payment information.
Please don’t use any punctuation in Booking Number or mailing address; no hyphens/dashes in credit card expiration; no dollar signs in the Payment Amount. (Dashes and punctuation are OK in the phone and email fields.)
Please enter the Payment Amount without using a dollar sign or comma. For example, if your balance is $4,995.00 please enter only 4995 or 4995.00.
If your card is declined, please do not try to re-run it – instead, please call your MIR contact person and advise them of the situation. You may need to contact your bank, but it’s important that we be involved to help you avoid being double-charged.
Questions? Call us at 111-111-1111 or email us at [email protected].
Payments are subject to MIR Corporation’s Current Traveler Information and Terms & Conditions, including the Cancellation Policy.
To make a payment, please check the Captcha box below (confirming you are not a robot) and then click “Make a Payment”.