MIR’s Small Group Tours and Rail Journeys by Private Train offer great opportunities to join like-minded travelers in the company of talented tour managers to experience world-class attractions and inventive extras.
Aside from their creative itineraries, group tours offer some of the best value on the market – innovative programs designed by experts, access to a knowledgeable and dedicated travel planner throughout the pre-trip process, personalized airfare services and all-inclusive land tour pricing.
The Benefits of Traveling with a Really Small Group
Imagine joining a small yet diverse group of world travelers every morning for an expertly-guided exploration of a destination far from the familiar, knowing that your leader will be looking out for your comfort and safety.
Each MIR Small Group Tour is intimate and manageable, with a maximum of 16 participants (some are even capped at 12).
Expert Tour Managers
What really sets us apart – and what our travelers comment on the most – are our hand-picked tour managers. MIR tour managers and talented guides are on hand to identify on-the-spot opportunities and focus on catering to the interests of the group.
No Hidden Costs
Small Group Tours feature the best value and all-inclusive pricing, including:
- Well-located accommodations
- The majority of your meals
- Access and entrance fees to spectacular sites
- Cultural performances and special visits
- The services of an experienced tour manager
- Gratuities to local guides and drivers
- Arrival/departure transfers on trip start/end dates (whether we book your air or not)
- Internal ground transportation per itinerary
Rail Journeys by Private Train – a Class of Their Own
Another exceptional way to travel is by private train. Our rail journeys by private train are in a class of their own, allowing travelers to experience remote destinations in style and comfort – particularly enjoyable on such legendary routes as:
- The Trans-Siberian Railway
- The Silk Route between Beijing and Moscow, via Central Asia
- From Russia to Mongolia for the amazing Naadam Festival
- Through the wintry Siberian countryside to frolic on an icy Lake Baikal
- Across formerly forbidden frontiers to Tehran
- Between Beijing and Moscow
- Around and about Iran
- From St. Petersburg to Moscow via the Arctic Circle
Discover Your Options – Find a Group Tour
Ready to get started?
Then pinpoint your interest and request a detailed descriptive itinerary from the right-hand menu of any trip page, containing all the details you need to know: tour inclusions, hotels, dates, prices, weather, visa requirements, airfare information, destination highlights, MIR Signature Why end mights, and more.
Give us a call. We’ll gladly make recommendations for you right over the phone (111-111-1111); or email us.
And if the dates of our scheduled tours don’t work or you, or you simply don’t find the perfect match in a group tour, we can create a custom, private journey just for you.